All Star
frm710

Going Back to the old format??

GoBlueWolverine is saying that Fox has made the decision to go back to the old format until they get the issues worked out.

Guess we can call it a trial run.

Paul...is this correct?

1st Round Draftee
Alihajishiek

Re: Going Back to the old format??

WOW good find FRM.

It's on the front page...looks official to me.

Rare that a "Corporate IT" entity would raise the White Flag on a roll-out. They usually just shove it down our throats and make us work out all of the issues.

Cannot believe that they would not have a better time-line on a project of this size and wait til January when Football and Baseball were done.

1st Round Draftee
PaulWez

Yes the decision was made earlier tonight to revert back to the old format until the kinks can be worked out. This is a temporary rollback with the hope of alleviating some of the traffic pressures to allow the FOX team to get the back end issues related to login and user experience resolved.

We'll be moving back here soon, but in the meantime, it's easier to go back to the prior fully functioning format where you can get all the content you're used to receiving.

1st Round Draftee
Mace27

Just when I changed all my bookmarks and RSS feeds too...

All Star
mastigsfan

Grosberg will be one happy camper.

1st Round Draftee
monroerocks

So, how do you go back to the old format...I deleted my shortcut to the old one?

All Star
luvinthegame

1st Round Draftee
PaulWez

As mentioned... the URL's are in the process of refreshing their redirects.

Starting as soon as the domain name servers update... both TigsTown.com and FoxSportsTigers.com will direct to the old site, tigers.scout.com

In the meantime, you can navigate directly to tigers.scout.com, and the old message board URL, http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=273&f=2050